Philly Casino Parties™
a division of Rainbow Promotions Inc.
Philly Casino Parties™ has been the area’s premiere casino theme party company for over thirty years. We specialize in providing authentic casino quality equipment and professionally trained dealers to create a realistic night of casino fun and entertainment. We take all the stress out of planning your event, advising you on just the right amount of gaming equipment necessary for the number of guests in attendance, while staying well within your budget. But most of all we create memorable events, that have had our clients and their guests coming back for more, year after year.
From formal black tie affairs to corporate conferences and meetings, non-profit fundraisers and private parties, our casino entertainment packages offer professional, entertaining and challenging fun for all. We provide complete self-contained packages for both small and large functions. Philly Casino Parties™ offers a wide variety of gaming tables from blackjack to poker, roulette, craps, money wheels, and even slot machines. Our staff are all professional dealers and we even provide a pit boss at no additional charge to help coordinate the entire event. Of course, all the necessary accessories are included – chips, play money, scorecards, and even raffle tickets.
QUICK START GUIDE TO PLANNING YOUR EVENT
We provide service to the greater Philadelphia region, Lehigh Valley, Lancaster, Reading, New Jersey, Delaware, New York City and Chicago!
LICENSED & INSURED
***Fully licensed in Pennsylvania & New Jersey for Charitable Gaming and Fundraising
***Fully insured. We carry liability insurance for your event, required by most venues.
WHY USE US FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?
– We have over a thirty-year history of successful casino events.
– Local offices in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, NJ
– Fully licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for charitable gaming.
– The staff has a full background check from the State Police and FBI.
– Our dealers are all professionals with over 10 years or more of experience.
– Our dealers are always ready to teach your guests how to play the games.
– All of our casino games are full-size regulation and professional equipment.
– Our equipment is also cleaned and maintained on a regular basis.
– As event planners, we ensure that your casino party meets the highest of standards.
– Our prices are fair market value and have not changed in over 20 years.
– We offer something for almost every budget range.
LATEST POSTS, INFORMATION & IDEAS
- It’s Summer, why should I book the holiday party?
- The Summer BBQ, Business After Hours
- Finding Sponsors for Your Casino Fundraiser
- Found A Cheaper Price Elsewhere? Here is what you should know!
- Party with A Purpose
- Philly Casino Parties for Weddings – Philadelphia Magazine
- Team Building through playing Poker
- Benefits of Having Your Company Holiday Party in January
- From the board room to the card room, women executives reign
- Annie Duke – Lessons from the card table
- A different and effective way to hone business skills
- Casino Games Improve Business Skills
- Does Lowest Price Mean Best Deal?
- Choosing the Right Casino Party Company – It’s All About The Dealers
- Poker Nights Not Just For Men Anymore
- Fundraising – Ways to make money with a Poker Tournament
- Is it time to bring back face to face social networking?